Mattias Ribbing is a three-time Swedish Memory Champion, and one of only 122 people in the world who have been awarded the title of Grand Master of Memory. He is a leading mnemonist, educator, and brain trainer in Sweden, and his memory is officially ranked as the 75th best in the world. Mattias comes on Bulletproof Radio to discuss why brain training is a sport, the impact of diet on memory and focus, and how to take care of both your biological software AND hardware. Don’t miss this episode with one of the world’s foremost memory hackers!
What You’ll Hear
- 0:07 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 0:36 – Welcome Mattias Ribbing
- 1:48 – The Sport of Memory Training
- 4:18 – Brain training for daily life
- 6:12 – The most important sense for learning and memory
- 8:28 – Training your visualization skills
- 13:58 – Is there a correlation between IQ and memory?
- 18:50 – Mastering memory length
- 22:45 – Smart Drugs
- 25:41 – How diet affects memory and focus
- 31:02 – Mind states and brain waves
- 35:00 – Meditation
- 36:35 – Taking care of your software AND hardware
- 42:01 – Hacking focus
- 50:15 – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
Mattias Ribbing (Swedish)
information that upgrades their lives.