You read about how Bulletproof Coffee came to be after a trip to Tibet.
You can spot low quality butter and choose the real thing that makes your brain work better.
You understand why some coffee is good for you.
Now you can learn how to make the best cup of coffee on earth…
Bulletproof Coffee is wildly popular for a reason. Aside from tasting awesome, it makes you feel lean, focused, and energized. It allows you to transform your diet without resorting to chewing on sticks of butter (though that’s not a bad idea…).
The only problem is that one of the ingredients – coffee without toxins from the coffee manufacturing process – is hard to reliably find. After nearly 10 years of searching for a consistently high quality coffee with superb mental effects, without the jittery, anxious feelings caused by mycotoxins in coffee, I’ve produced a coffee that literally upgrades your head.
To celebrate the launch of the most pure coffee beans the world has to offer, here is the simple version of how to make Bulletproof Coffee.
Ingredients for Bulletproof Coffee
- At least 1-2tbs unsalted grass-fed butter.
- 1-2tbs of Brain Octane or XCT oil (these are 18x and 6x stronger than coconut oil, with no flavor. They are NOT generic MCT oil, which is about 1.6x stronger than coconut oil)
- 1-2 cups (~250-500ml) of hot coffee brewed with low-toxin beans (like Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee) using a metal filter (like french press or gold filter drip).
5 Steps To Make Bulletproof Coffee
#1 Make Coffee:
Brew coffee as you normally would. Make sure it’s the right kind of coffee. If you haven’t purchased Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee beans, read this post to find the best coffee in your area. Use a metal filter if possible.
#2 Pre-heat blender:
Boil extra water and pour it into a blender while your coffee brews to pre-heat the blender.
Dump out the hot water from the now pre-heated blender and add the brewed coffee, butter, and XCT oil. Blend until there is a thick layer of foam on top like a latte. The stronger the blender, the better. A spoon won’t work.
Add cinnamon, vanilla, dark chocolate, or a sweetener like Stevia, erythritol, or xylitol (this is technically a sacrilege if you use awesome beans, but some people love their mocha…)
Put on a satisfied look and enjoy the high performance buzz from your creamy mug of Bulletproof Coffee as you watch your chubby, tired coworkers eat low-fat yogurt and twigs for breakfast. It’s almost unfair.
Oh, and what’s the catch? You will have no excuse for not getting things done now that you’re powered by Bulletproof Coffee.
- Not all coffee is created equal. The wrong coffee will sap your energy, cause sugar cravings, and leave you feeling lethargic and irritable. This is the main reason people believe they don’t tolerate coffee. It’s not coffee they don’t tolerate, it’s the mold toxins in the coffee.
- Only use grass-fed butter like Kerry gold. Butter from grain-fed animals has a different fat composition. It doesn’t blend as well, doesn’t taste as good, and lacks fat soluble vitamins (which is one of the reasons this makes you Bulletproof).
- The XCT oil promotes high energy, fat loss, and brain function. It will make you feel better and get thinner. It also makes the coffee have a better feel in your mouth, but coffee with just butter is ok too.
- Low-fat diets reduce the amount of fat-digesting enzymes you produce. If you’ve been avoiding fat for some time, add less butter and allow your body to adapt. Digestive support may be necessary. Taking a betaine HCL or a digestive enzyme supplement will help your body digest the butter as you ramp up to digesting real food. This goes double for vegans or people who have been starving on low fat or low calorie diets.
- Don’t you dare use a low-fat butter substitute. Bleah.
- Butter is better than even unhomogenized, grass-fed, raw organic cream. Casein found in milk and cream binds to the antioxidants (polyphenols) in coffee and makes them unavailable. Butter has far less casein, and ghee has none. Besides, raw cream isn’t raw after you add it to hot coffee.
- If you must use a sweetener, use xylitol, erythritol, or stevia. I’ll be writing more about the negative effects of aspartame, Ace K, sucralose, and other sweeteners soon.
Did you enjoy Bulletproof Coffee? What does Bulletproof Coffee do for you?
information that upgrades their lives.