Most people want to live longer, healthier lives, right? The infinitely knowledgeable and epically controversial Dr. Jack Kruse comes on Bulletproof Radio to talk about how he thinks it’s possible to live an optimized life using a high fat diet and some serious biohacks. Have you ever accidentally turned the microwave on with metal inside and seen the sparks fly? On this episode, Jack talks about how many people are microwaving their own cells without knowing it, and how certain lifestyle choices can put your health at major risk. He talks fervently about how important it is to live a Bulletproof lifestyle and even how to hack your flying experience. You’ll also learn about the dangers of EMFs, how physics dictates biology, and what he thinks is the most nutritious food to pack a punch out there. Bring a pencil and enjoy!
Dr. Jack Kruse is a respected neurosurgeon and CEO of Optimized Life, a health and wellness company dedicated to helping patients avoid the healthcare burdens we typically encounter as we age. He is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, and Age Management Medicine Group. As a neurosurgeon, Dr. Kruse’s research has been published in respected dental and medical journals. His popular blog, JackKruse.com gets over 150,000 unique worldwide visitors per month.
Enter your email address in the box on the right to receive a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more!
What You’ll Hear
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 1:40 – Welcome Dr. Jack Kruse
- 3:11 – ATP and high fat diets
- 7:30 – How to live longer than most people
- 11:00 – Flying in a microwave oven
- 12:50 – How to hack your flying experience
- 17:00 – The altitude effect
- 21:00 – People who live in skyscrapers
- 24:00 – How physics dictates biology
- 29:00 – How to not stop flying
- 33:00 – How diet isn’t the end-all, be-all
- 37:00 – Recapturing your longevity through menopause
- 45:00 – The health benefits of oysters
- 48:00 – Top three recommendations to perform better!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!