Ocean water, full moons, and vortexes: oh my! These are a few of the things you’ll hear about on this episode of Bulletproof Radio. Is autism curable? Most experts would agree: it’s not. Though Kerri Rivera thinks otherwise and comes on the show to discuss her Chlorine Dioxide protocol and why she believes it has the power to heal the symptoms known as autism. It’s a controversial method to say the least, but according to Kerri, 110 children have been cured using her CD Autism protocol. Please listen and enjoy!
Director and Founder of Autismo2 – Hyperbaric Clinic, first and only Biomed-based Autism Clinic in Latin America, Kerri Rivera is the mother of two sons; 11-year old Patrick is in recovery from ASD. Responsible for translating the ARI’s Biomedical Protocol to Spanish, she is a part of “Curando el Autismo” and “Fundacion Venciendo el Autismo” (Puerto Rico and Venezuela); Mexican liaison for AutismOne and ARI, Rescue Angel, bilingual mentor for TACA, and member of the Global Autism Alliance.
Enter your email address in the box on the right to receive a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more!
What You’ll Hear
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 0:36 – Welcome Kerri Rivera
- 1:30 – Isn’t autism incurable?
- 4:30 – Starting with diet
- 7:00 – Chlorine Dioxide protocol
- 8:30 – Autism and auto-immunity
- 12:00 – How to use MMS
- 16:00 – How does CD reverse autism
- 18:30 – Oxidative therapies
- 20:00 – Controversial claims
- 25:00 – Drinking ocean water?
- 27:00 – Full moon/New moon
- 29:30 – Quantifying parasites
- 32:00 – Dr. Andreas Kalcker
- 33:40 – Genesis II
- 36:30 – Should everyone deworm?
- 40:00 – Mercury
- 45:00 – Top three recommendations for kicking ass and being Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form!
information that upgrades their lives.