Bulletproof Executive™ Trademark Usage Guidelines
Better Baby, LLC, d.b.a. Bulletproof® Executive (“BPE”), requests your awareness of and compliance with the following trademark usage guidelines regarding its trademarks, service marks and logos:
A. Current BPE Trademarks, Service Marks and Logos (“Trademarks”) include:
|- Bulletproof, The State of High Performance™ (w/ Lotus Man Logo)|
B. Proper Usage of BPE Trademarks:
- Set the Trademarks apart from other words or nouns they modify by capitalizing and designating the Trademarks with the appropriate symbol – ® or ™ (as set forth above).
- Always use the Trademarks as proper adjectives that modify a specific person, place, or thing. Because a trademark is an adjective, use it with the generic noun that it modifies. Never use a Trademark as a noun or a verb.
- Never combine a Trademark or a BPE product name or service name with your own trademark or product or service name or that of any other person or entity. If the Trademarks are combined with the trademarks, product names or service names of others, consumers may be confused as to which company is the source of the product or service.
- Do not change the Trademarks in any way. Do not shorten, abbreviate or create acronyms out of the Trademarks. Never make a Trademark possessive or plural.
- Indicate BPE’s ownership of the Trademarks with the following notice:
“____________ are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Better Baby LLC in the United States and other countries.”
C. Ownership and Protection of Trademarks:
By using the Trademarks, you, the user, (“you”) agree to the following:
- You acknowledge BPE’s or its licensor’s ownership of the Trademarks and will do nothing inconsistent with such ownership. You agree that all use of the Trademarks by you will inure to the benefit of BPE or its licensors and further agree that you will not harm or misuse the Trademarks or bring them into disrepute. You will not apply to register the Trademarks or use, register or cause to be registered with any domestic or foreign governmental or quasi governmental authority any word or mark that is confusingly similar to the Trademarks or that contains part or all of the Trademarks as a trademark, service mark, internet domain name, or trade name. You will cooperate at BPE’s cost with BPE’s or its licensor’s registration and maintenance of the Trademarks.
- You will give BPE prompt written notice of any adverse use of the Trademarks or other designation similar to the Trademarks of which you are or become aware. BPE and its licensors will have the sole right, but not the obligation, to bring infringement or unfair competition actions involving the Trademarks.
- The nature and quality of the products and services used in connection with the Trademarks will conform to applicable industry standards.
- If BPE determines that you are using the Trademarks improperly or in connection with products or services other than products or services that meet our quality standards, BPE will so notify you in writing, and you will promptly remedy the improper use, or cease using the Trademarks.