The 4-Hour man himself, Tim Ferriss, is on Bulletproof Radio to unleash his biohacking expertise and to share some knowledge. Tim has a new podcast called The Tim Ferriss Show and on this episode of Bulletproof Radio you hear him on the other side of the mic talking about his view on smart drugs, tea as a creative stimulant, eating insects, and how sex is better than porn for your biochemistry.
The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body, and The 4-Hour Chef have been #1 New York Times bestsellers and Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of the most Most Innovative Business People and a Forbes Magazine “Names You Need to Know”. He is a biohacker and self-experimenting guinea pig. His blog The Four-Hour Blog chronicles his never-ending quest for self-improvement and shares a wealth of information. Enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear
- 0:09 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 0:45 – Welcome Tim Ferriss
- 3:02 – Are smart drugs like fire?
- 4:25 – Importance of tracking your hacking
- 9:08 – Downside of theoretical mechanisms
- 11:00 – Why Tim doesn’t use Modafinil
- 12:30 – Yerba Maté as a creative stimulant
- 15:09 – Pu-erh and Green Tea
- 20:22 – Insect protein bars
- 28:55 – Paying attention to intelligent criticism
- 33:35 – Sex and the male energy
- 36:00 – Porn-induced dopamine resistance
- 37:20 – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!