Mark Sisson is a fat burning beast and one of the prime authorities in the Paleo-sphere today. On this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Mark talks about the concepts behind his top-performing book, The Primal Blueprint, and how they relate to a Bulletproof lifestyle. Have you ever looked at your body as its own life support system for ancient bacteria colonies? You’ll also hear about epigenetics, lectins, and how to get low-tech with a shit milkshake? He’s articulate, full of upgraded knowledge, and has kick ass abs. Please enjoy!
Mark Sisson is the author of a #1 bestselling health book on Amazon.com, The Primal Blueprint, as well as The Primal Blueprint Cookbook and the top-rated health and fitness blog MarksDailyApple.com. He is also the founder of Primal Nutrition, Inc., a company devoted to health education and designing state-of-the-art supplements that address the challenges of living in the modern world. In his own words: “My life has been one built around health and fitness and I don’t plan for that to ever end. I’ve made it my personal goal to help 10 million people achieve their ultimate genetic potential.”
Enter your email address in the box on the right to receive a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more!
What You’ll Hear
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 0:40 – Welcome Mark Sisson
- 1:35 – What is the Primal Blueprint
- 4:25 – IBS, Arthritis, and Grains
- 6:00 – Louise Hay
- 6:25 – Paleo 3.0
- 12:15 – What drives lifestyle choices?
- 13:40 – Gene “Hack”man
- 15:15 – Importance of epigenetics
- 18:50 – Eugenics
- 23:55 – Fecal Transplants
- 24:50 – Helminthic Therapy
- 27:55 – Lasers and ATP
- 29:30 – Toxins and Lectins in Food
- 36:50 – Resistant Starch and the Carbohydrate Curve
- 40:45 – Gut Biome
- 42:45 – Mold Toxins
- 46:55 – Intermittent Fasting
- 52:00 – Hormones, HGH, Testosterone
- 53:30 – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!
videos, and deals you won’t find anywhere else.